Bienvenido / Welcome

Bienvenidos a mi blog que aúna mi afición por las banderas con mi pasión por la pintura facial.
Welcome to my blog. Facepainting is my passion. I love flags too. Enjoy my designs.

1 abr 2017

🇧🇬 Bulgaria


Република България
Capital: Со̀фия (Sofia)
Level: 1

¡Hola a todos!

En esta entrada de blog os traigo la bandera de Bulgaria. He aquí un vídeo explicativo de cómo he hecho esta bandera.


Debajo, en la parte en inglés, podéis ver fotografías.

Espero que os haya gustado esta entrada de blog.
Nos vemos en la siguiente.
Ciao!



Hi everyone!

Today I painted my face with the colours of the Bulgarian flag.
Above, you can see a video where I explain (in Spanish) how I did it. I also explain how I obtained the green I needed for the flag (by mixing turquoise and grass green together). Below, some photos of the result. 
  
I hope you have enjoyed today's flag.

See you in the next blog entry.
Bye!    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario