Bienvenido / Welcome

Bienvenidos a mi blog que aúna mi afición por las banderas con mi pasión por la pintura facial.
Welcome to my blog. Facepainting is my passion. I love flags too. Enjoy my designs.

21 ene 2017

🇲🇦 Marruecos | Morocco

المملكة المغربية
Capital: Rabat
Level: 3

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy, por primera vez, os traigo una bandera africana, la de Marruecos. Debajo podéis ver algunas fotos y más abajo (en la parte en inglés) la explicación de por qué he elegido hacer esta bandera y cómo me la he pintado.


Nos vemos en la siguiente entrada de blog.
Ciao!



Hi everyone!

Today, for the first time, I show you an African flag: The Morocco flag. You can see some photos above and below a video in Spanish explaining the reason why I decided to do it.  


As you will possibly not understand what I say, I'll explain it to you here: Morocco took part of the Eurovision Song Contest once. ESC is a musical festival I hugely adore. So "Morocco", without being European, had to be the first African chosen flag to be painted on my face.

In the future, once I'm done with European flags and with flags of participating countries of Eurovision, I will go on with African flags as well as other ones.

See you in the next blog entry!
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario